One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Devil Fruit Name: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)

Fruit's User: 'Heavy Rain' Shui

Type: Logia

Traits or Abilities Granted: Turn body into water. avoid physical damage such as swords, punches or bullets. Can't swim (duh) or stay under rain, that can alter its dna structure.

Physical Appearance Changes (If Any): no mayor changes, except for some techniques.

Techniques:

common attacks:
-Mizu Mizu no bull (a fast attack that turns Shui's hand into a chargin bull head with maximum water pressure.) cool down: 1 post.
-Mizu Mizu no doriru ('drill')(as both hand meet each other they turn into a spinning pointy drill made of rock shattering Ice.)
charge-up:1 post. duration of the drill attack: 3 posts. cool down 1 post.
-Mizu Mizu no domu ('dome') (Shui's body expands into a giagantic water dome where the pressure of the water is the smae as the bottom of the sea's. Its a devastator attack that affects anything in a 50 feet radius)
use time: 10 posts. cool down:20 posts
-Mizu Mizu no drown (Shui grabs the face of the enemy and starts to pump water into its mouth)
needs charge up time of 2 posts do to energy consume, with a cooldown of 5 posts.
-Mizu Mizu no Kudamono kira ('fruit killer') (creates an ocean floor ambience that nullifies any devil fruit user, even Shui itself. its a LAST RESORT technique)
charge-up: 2 posts, Shui becomes vulnerable in this time. duration: 20 posts max; 5 posts min. cooldown: can't be used until battle is over and Shui rested 1 day.

Meele attacks:
-Mizu Mizu no Saisu ('scythe')(Turns hand into a rock hard Ice scythe that slashes with a fast slice.)
charge-up: 1 post
-Mizu Mizu no Aisukyubu ('ice cube')(creates 2 ice cubes from the hands of Shui and melt over time due to their consume of Shui's energy)
use time: 5 posts. cooldown: 7 posts.

Fear inducing attacks (this attacks are to flee from battles and avoid damage, also to scare off the foes.):
-Mizu Mizu no Kyoryu no imeji ('dinosaur image')(this style needs to be done in wet places such as swamps and foggy zones. CANNOT BE DONE IN RAIN. Shui turns its body into water and mixes with the ambient, creating illusions that look like bad looking dinosaurs)
Use time: 5 posts. cooldown: 10 posts
-Mizu Mizu no Kowaii Kao('scary face')(it is used to create a scary face with some water and scare off the foe.)
charge up: 1 post, cooldown: 2 posts

Style chages: (this are body changing attacks. they alter the DNA structure of Shui leaving heavy side effects.)
1 - Mizu Mizu no Netsu!('heat style') : each one of Shui's blood cells starts to move at an accelarated rate until making Shui's water cell become really hot, creating a boiling hot body for Shui. This style is perfect for offensive attacks, due that it makes them 5 times faster. this style can automaticly appear if Shui moves too much under a hot weather. When this style is active, Shui must keep moving until the fight ends. if not, his body might fall out and starts to sleep to regain strenght after the massive movement of cells. After battle, Shui must slowly stop to move, to prevent the last side effect from happening. If Shui pushes this style too much, he might enter the Mizu Mizu no Weixian style.
charge-up: 1 posts. use time: 10 posts max. Coodown: Last resource, Shui falls out of fatigue for the rest of the fight.
2 - Mizu Mizu no Tsumetai kaze!('cold style') : the same as Shi Shi no Reshi only that backwards, each one of the cells stops moving, creating an ice body, perfect for defense. in this state, is very necessary that Shui doesnt move too much, or his cells might heat up and he might loose the style. he can get accidentaly this style if he is under a cold climate or he suddenly stops moving. after the use of this style, Shui has to rest and make its cells to slowly start to move again, couse if the change is too fast, he might loose control of his body and mght enter into Mizu Mizu no Weixian style.
charge-up: 6 posts staying perfectly still, cooldown: 10 posts of slow movement.
3 - Mizu Mizu no Kiken!('danger') : this massive style makes Shui leave out thinking and let reflexes and sents take over. In this dangerous style, Shui looses all sense and becomes an animal. he destroys anything at sight, even if its own nakama was in the middle. This style can be invoked automaticly by the reasons mentioned before, also, Shui can make it out by himself by making all water cells block its brain. when this style is in play, All abilities from Shui boost up. Attack, Defense, Speed, health and even Dexterity. (Whe this attack enters cool down, none of the above styles can be used neither)
charge up: N/A,use time: 15 posts, cooldown: 30 posts
4 - There is a style that Shui never tried, called Mizu Mizu no Monsuta ('monster'), but he never dared to try it out. when the time comes, it abilities will be revealed.
charge-up: unknown, use time: unknown, cooldown: unknown

Some battle moves might not be written here and might be created as the RP goes on, so sorry if I came up with a move in the middle of I fight. (if so happens, I will announce it ).

Last edited by Shui Ren on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:28 pm

Hrm.
Let me begin by saying that, I am sorry. I think I beat you to the punch concerning a water based Devil Fruit. Here, see for yourself...
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com/approved-f30/jouki-jouki-no-mi-t20.htm

Since there is already a Devil Fruit that deals with water, your Fruit is unacceptable. There can be no Devil Fruits of similar abilities. It's in the Devil Fruit Guidelines I posted. Sorry, but you have to change the abilities of your Fruit.
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com/devil-fruit-applications-f10/devil-fruit-guidelines-t9.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: crap   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:52 pm

well, you are right. I actually can't think of other fruit power. maybe I'll just look for another RP. this one is good, anyways. I actually like to say that your fruit is actually very similar to a one piece character's. just look at this link: http://jevin270.tripod.com/id7.html The last fruit at the bottom of the page is VERY similar to yours, and I accept that it looks like mine too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 pm

but, we can get towards a deal. there are some fruits in the anime that look preety much alike. I'd just like everyone to be happy, nothing else Surprised
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am

I am aware that my Fruit is also similar to Ao Kiji's. However, it was deemed different enough to be allowed. Where as Kiji's Fruit allows the user to become ice and freeze things, mine is simply the total manipulation of water in all its states. It can be seen as a minor difference, but it was indeed ruled to be acceptable.

I would also like to point out one tiny little detail. Should your character come in contact with mine, it is likely I would be able to control your body at my will. If it's water, I can move it, freeze it, boil it, etc.

Hrm. You propose a deal... can I ask your ideas? I certainly don't want you to leave, as we are in dire need of members. But, the fact stands that your Fruit is similar to mine. I await any ideas you have for resolving this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:03 pm

Doctor Nikelgeist wrote:
I am aware that my Fruit is also similar to Ao Kiji's. However, it was deemed different enough to be allowed. Where as Kiji's Fruit allows the user to become ice and freeze things, mine is simply the total manipulation of water in all its states. It can be seen as a minor difference, but it was indeed ruled to be acceptable.

I would also like to point out one tiny little detail. Should your character come in contact with mine, it is likely I would be able to control your body at my will. If it's water, I can move it, freeze it, boil it, etc.

Hrm. You propose a deal... can I ask your ideas? I certainly don't want you to leave, as we are in dire need of members. But, the fact stands that your Fruit is similar to mine. I await any ideas you have for resolving this situation.

Well, I got a simple and remarkable list of ideas.

1- I could join your crew, so no battles between us can be made.
2- You can be my swore enemy, and I could loose towards you, just like Luffy looses towards smoker. It can be a good Role play stuff, you know.
3- I can see that you can control the temperatures of the water, meanwhile I can use water from my body. Also, I can use the cells from my body to turn it into ice or heat, too. Eventhough I have a mayor weakness towards you, the abilty uses share a large difference, meanwhile the effects are quite similar. Also, the thing that turns into water is my cells, not any H2O. That's why I don't see how you can control my body. (EDIT: in fact, you can control anyone's body, since 70% of the human body is water Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)   Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mizu Mizu fruit (water water fruit)
Page 1 of 1