One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffe
Bounty: 140,000,000
Jaffe

Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] Empty
PostSubject: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]   Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:32 am

Devil Fruit Name: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]

Fruit's User:
Jaffe

Type: Paramecia

Traits or Abilities Granted:

Jaffe is a possessor of a Devil Fruit of some sort. The Devil Fruit he ate allows him to create a spherical territory of dark blue-green aura. In this territory, he is capable of separating and spatially displacing anything and everything inside. With his powers, he is capable of making it seem like he can swiftly slice people up into pieces in a distance of his sword. He can try to create somekind of cuts, when you are in this area. There is no gravity, so you will be floating. Only one who isnt affected by "no-gravity" is, of course, Jaffe. Jaffe can also separate people with this technique, like attaching their head to barrel. He cant use this in fight, because (it would be godmodding) this requires alot of concentration. People separated by this ability aren't killed, and can still feel their separated parts, regardless of the distance they were separated from each other (much like Buggy when he separates himself using the Bara Bara no Mi). The effect persists even after Law disengages the sphere. How, or even if, the separated parts can be reassembled is unclear. If he uses this separate thing, he cant fight or do anything for few hours. He can save someones life with this. Think about it. Your legs has been cut off. Then, some random guy appears, and uses his ability to put someone's legs on you. You wont die and everyone is happy. Yay~

The weakness of the technique seems to be the concentration required to maintain it. Jaffe appears to be unable to move around while the technique is active without nullifying it. The ability also seems to require him to gesture with his hands to centralize the effects upon its victims.

He also seems to be able to make a smaller area, circling just below his hand (possibly with the intention of throwing it at a target, where it would then expand), seen when he was prepared to fight one of the marine captains alongside his friend, having created something that was rotating around his left hand. What this technique is has yet to be determined.

The largest area he can create, is about twenty metres. (IF im able to upgrade it later, then yay. Very Happy)

Techniques:

Medic of Death: Like i explained above, he can change someones legs, chest, head etc. This gives his nickname "Medic of Death". Lets say that someone has cut your arms off. You will be dying in five minutes. Jaffe sees you, and wants to help you. He kills someone, or tooks some, dead one's arms, and gives them to you, with his ability. You will be able to continue your life, with new arms.
Cooldown: 7 Posts.

Creator of Death: Well yeah. These techniques are like Ying-Yang. But well. Jaffe, is able to cut anything inside of his non gravity area. He can just wave his hand, and after few seconds, scars or something will appear on enemy. If he uses one post, without attacking, he can create serious injuries. Like broke some finger. If he waits two posts, he is able to do even more damage. If he is wounded when trying to focus on this, it will fail.
Cooldown: 4 Posts.

REMEMBER! He can use those techniques inside of his area, ONLY! He still is able to create area smaller than twenty metres. (and later, maybe even larger if i can somehow upgrade it..)

Last edited by Jaffe on Wed May 12, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siko
Bounty: 315,000,000
Siko

PostSubject: Re: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]   Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:35 am

No! It's not the same as the other one!
Most of the text is the the same, but still... This guy is called Jeffe, and the other one is Law.
It's totaly different.

Even if it's the same... It's not like there is a rule like "Devil Fruits can have no duplicates." or "No two people can have the abilities of the same Devil Fruit.".
If it was forbiden to copy someones abilityes, then there shoud be rules about it.
Аdmins have themselves to blame for not adding rules like that.

It's fine!
The fruit will be approved for sure.

// This is a spam post.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]   Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Siko. I know it is isn't a listed rule, but non-Mods commenting on applications and such is frowned upon. I thank you for your input, for I would not have noticed the "canon" Devil Fruit myself. I have to ask you to PM an Admin or Mod concerning any violation of rules from here on though.

Jaffe, I will speak with the head honcho, Maxwell, about your Devil Fruit. Keep in mind that it is VERY (almost identical) to a canon Devil Fruit and must be denied if this is found to be true.This is unless Maxwell himself gives an A-OK. I am sorry, Jaffe. If it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Bounty: 750,000,001
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]   Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Sorry Marshall, I mean Jaffe, this cannot be approved. It's too much alike a serious canon fruit.

NOT APPROVED~!
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]   Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jūryoku Jūryoku No Mi [Gravity Gravity Fruit]
Page 1 of 1