One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Makai's weapons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Green Horn
Makai Kasai

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptyFri May 21, 2010 3:29 am

Weapon Name (If Any): Nero and Kuro

Weapon Type: Sword

Materials Used: titanium blade but wooden handle. Are kept in black leather sheaths

Appearance: Nero and KUro are twin light blue odachi. They are 7 foot in length with pitch black handles and sheathes. The blades are curved and double edged on both side unlike the regular odachi. The odachi's blades are made of light weight Titanium

Nero

Spoiler:

Kuro

Spoiler:

Weight & Speed: 2.5 kg light. They are fast and agile weapons modified for Makai to use with his speed. Enough though the Odachi is a two hanged weapon he will often use one hand and use both in single combat. if needed he wll use the one but his strength relies on using both odachi for defensive and offensive purpose.

How it is Holstered: Hanging from the belt.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Admiral
Saigo

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:41 am

Hrm... your blade is made of titanium yet considering how liquid metal are, it'd be quite fragile, and seeing how it will take the shape of a light weight metallic blade than actually hardening, it would be quite nonsensical that it could slice through things as liquid could be easily thrown into disarray unless it was fluid. Anyways, try putting more emphasis on more reasons like temperature or something like that of why it would cut through anything it touches.

Also another thing I've found problems with was the weight of 0.5 KG, no matter what metal it is, the heavier it is, the denser it would be. Considering the lightest sword from the Nodachi is at least 2.6 KG, whilst the lightest from a Katana is 1.3 KG, you should at least beef up the weight a bit unless you want the metal of your katana to snap off easily from a single whack against a stone slab.

Anyways, fix these problems.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Green Horn
Makai Kasai

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:43 am

I edited weight and ditched technique wasn't really sure if i even wanted the technique
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Admiral
Saigo

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:44 am

Fair enough, you got my stamp.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Green Horn
Makai Kasai

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:46 am

Why thank you. I hope its alright in the epic battle i atatcked you. I wasn't sure whom was fighting whom.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Admiral
Saigo

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:48 am

You were being pretty vague about the attack, leaving out the names and even identifications about who you are attacking besides admirals and pirates who are a plenty and dual, anywho, fix that bit there lest you get redirected and don't post here anymore until another staff gets to you and approves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Makai's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makai's weapons   Makai's weapons Empty

Back to top Go down

Makai's weapons
Page 1 of 1