One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
White Bat Akito
Bounty: 245,000,000
White Bat Akito

Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Akito smirked, and swung Shashu at the lance that Siko just thrust towards him. He had memorized the dimensions of the lance when he had used Sonar, so he knew that the direction that he was swinging Shashu, and the distance between himself and Siko would allow the sword to connect with the lance.

As soon as Shashu hit the lance Akito jumped backwards, using the momentum from the clash to jump even farther. "You shouldn't call someone what you are." He joked, referring to the fact that Siko called him a freak. "We're both Devil Fruit users! There's just one difference: I'm a Zoan type and you're obviously a Paramythia type." Akito knew that Siko wouldn't be able to hear what he was saying but that didn't matter.

Meanwhile Akito was formulating a plan. Something that he figured would work. No, wait. He was pretty damn sure that it was going to work. He sheathed Shashu and, in one flowing movement, jumped 13 feet into the air. He grabbed his Bat Blade with his left hand so that he was now holding it with two hands. Akito then raised it high above his head. "Earth..." He said, as he went into his Blood Form and sent his blood and power into his arms and hands, "SPLIT!" He finished the attack's name by shouting the last words and slamming the blade of his sword down towards Siko with an attack that could destroy steel. Uhn... So... Heavy... He thought, grimacing as he felt his arms stress under the amoutn of power he had gathered and released in such a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Siko
Bounty: 315,000,000
Siko

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 5:15 pm

The moment in which the lance was repelled away, Siko used the technique for removal. All the solid air became gaseous again. Then Akito jumped. Siko looked at him with the eyes of a killer. His look was calm and even a bit happy. His mouth forming a wide smile.

"Do it!" he commanded him.

Then blade hit him. There was no defence. There was no armour. There was no dodge move. The blade went through him as through butter. The wound was deep and painful. It was a wound that would kill any normal person.

But Siko wasn't a normal person.
His right hand stood in the face of the enemy. His left hand was pointing to the enemy's wrists.
"LOCK! GRIP!" He shouted. The hands of the enemy were blocked by the "lock" technique. Around his head was a solid sphere of air.
"Now die!" said Siko.

// Did you know that your eyes need oxygen too? Within a minute you'll see only a haze.
// The air inside your mouth and nose is solid too. Right now you should feel like vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Bounty: 750,000,001
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:39 am

OCC: I'm sorry Siko, but this post is invalid. You were hit in the head with a great blade...It doesn't matter if you are not normal, that it something that can not be shrugged off. I will give you one day to edit, if you don't I will allow Akito to get an auto hit.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:04 am

(It's been a day so I guess I get an autohit...)

Akito's blade cleaved through Siko's in a flash of metal and a splash of blood. The blade dug through Siko's skull and down through his body. "Ung..." Akito grunted, struggling to keep his lunch down as Siko's body split in half. The blade dug deep in the ground after the attack, and Siko's body fell to the ground. "Ugh..." Akito whined, letting go of the sword handle and grabbing his arms. "Such a bad... side effect..." He groaned as he felt his shoulder: It had been dislocated. He dropped to the ground and slammed his shoulder against the ground three times. On the third time his shoulder relocated. "AGH!" He cried as his shoulder relocated. Panting, he lay there for a bit, before standing up again. He grabbed his Bat Blade, and with great effort pulled it out of the ground. "Ow..." He groaned again, strapping it to his back. His white hair was stained red from the blood, as well as his shirt. "Dammit... My favorite shirt..." He sighed, before walking over to Shashu, and away from Siko.

Reaching Shashu, he picked it up and sheathed it, then walked over to his dingy, Mello. He looked back towards Siko. "Poor guy. I kind of feel sorry for him." He started to step into his dingy, but stopped, and walked back towards Siko. "Man... This is gonna suck..." He grimaced. He reached down and picked up the two halves of Siko's corpse. He walked over to Mello, and dropped them into it. "Ugh, it's gonna stink up the whole boat." He groaned, climbing in and raising the sails. He grabbed his oars and started to row, and sail, away from the island.

About a quarter mile away from the island Akito stopped rowing. "This should be deep enough." He said to himself, putting the oars down and dropping the sails. Grimacing, again, he picked up Siko's body and dropped each half into the water one by one. "Rest in peace." He said, sighing. Then he raised his sails again, changed into clean clothes, and started sailing away.

End of Battle and Death of Rizona Siko.

(Is that what you meant by auto-hit? xD Cause I doubt anyone could survive a head-on attack from Earth Split, unless they were, like, invinsible or something. :\)
Back to top Go down
Siko
Siko

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:19 am

// My mistake - I tought it was a hit with the smaller blade. Mistake in reading, and I wasn't here to edit it. Guess I deserve to lose anyway.
(:
Whatever - it was a good fight, right... flying lynx guy Very Happy

// Sorry about that, Great White Bat Akito
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 8:26 pm

OOC: Eh, it's okay. ^^ Sorry that I had to kill your character. xD
Back to top Go down
Siko
Siko

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:34 pm

It's OOC battle, so it's ok.
(:
Besides I deserved it for calling you "lynx guy" so often.

Sory about the nickname, Batman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko   Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakumani Akito vs Rizono Siko
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2