One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince Owens
Bounty: 15,000
Vince Owens

Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters Empty
PostSubject: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:43 pm

At Fuchsia Village, with the wind blowing peacefully and the Ocean's waves splashing around caused almost perfect harmony, but it was about to be ruined because around noon in a pub at the edge of town Vince Owens begun to make fun Maxwell Masters chuckling "Oh, is Mister Sunshine and Sparkles gonna hurt me?" he said as he walked around like he owned the place. As soon as the insult left his mouth Owens threw his table at Maxwell, but missed ... by a lot. Owens stated "We should finish this outside!"as he walked into the bathroom door he that was the entrance, he kicked the door open and walked toward the actual entrance...flicking Masters off as he passed by...

Owens walked outside and as he noticed the flowers lining the road and the blue birds flying about, he thought "Ahh... peaceful, truly perfect for a fight!"
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Bounty: 750,000,001
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 pm

As Vince walked outside, Maxwell saw his chance. Maxwell pulled out his pistol in one hand, his cutlass in the other and as soon as the door closed behind Vince, Maxwell rushed behind and kicked it open. The door flew off the hinges and headed straight towards the idiot looking at the scenery. Knowing that the door would serve it's purpose as a distraction, Maxwell again dashed forward hiding behind the door so as not to be seen as he slashed straight across and through the lower end of the door, hoping to catch Vince's legs or worse.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re:   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 pm

As Owens was rudely interrupted by a large bang believing some manner of attack Owens hoped to escape he immediately he pulled around his trusty bazooka "BOMBSAWA-" before he could finish he got he gets a sharp pain in his back ,he began to jerk haphazardly away, but accidentally pulls the trigger aimed at Maxwell's and his own feet, sending him flying. "MOTHER FU---" he lands rolling, when he stands up anger fills his eyes. Aiming his gun at his opponent He then fires a net.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:47 pm

Maxwell who was surprised by the complete and utter luck of his opponent, Maxwell was blasted back into the bar. He smashed through straight into the bar table inside, being stopped by it. He recovered quickly and saw through the open door that his opponent was still getting up, unaware of Maxwell's actions and position.

Maxwell took advantage of the opportunity at hand and created an illusion of where he once stood as he himself brushed off his clothes being cloaked from sight by his powers. The net was fired, as expected, and Maxwell cloaked his opponent's net and made it seem as if he was caught within the it.

Maxwell simply walked beside the nearest window, still cloaked, aimed his pistol towards his opponent, and waited for a golden opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re:   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Vince surprised he caught the 750,000,001 pirate was caught so easily... "All right, All right, somethings fishy and not in the merman kinda way!" he took a moment and thought "Someone must be nearby... its a trap!" In a hope to escape he shoots a smoke bomb down, as thick smoke filled around him he hoped to move behind a nearby tree while behind it he said to himself "Damn, three down!" he began waiting for whatever might be waiting as the smoke clears.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:07 am

After seeing Vince's display of some rational thought, Maxwell continued to create his illusion showing Maxwell struggling within a tangled net. He walked outside of the bar, still cloaked and with weapons drawn. Seeing that his opponent disappeared, Maxwell was at a loss. If he couldn't find him, then he would draw him out.

Maxwell continued to stand out in the open, but allowed his illusion to make progress on escaping. He made sure to make it happen slowly and with much trouble in order to tempt Vince.
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re:   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Owens continued waiting for whatever trap there could have been, Vince saw nothing... but while the trapped Maxwell was still having trouble he took this chance to attack..."This guy is just messing with me.... I'll show that ass who he's messing with ..." he thought. Vince quickly climbed the tree he was hiding behind and took aim at the captured Maxwell..."I'll shoot it right next to him so the blast will send a lot of the phosphorous into his skin... I believe the bar won't be harmed unless some idiot walked toward Masters to help him"

He fired his last grenade,the White Phosphorous Grenade landed right next to Masters just as Owens had planned. With a loud destructive blast the grenade exploded and sent the dangerous chemical all around and onto the helpless trapped Maxwell...
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 6:43 pm

As soon as Vince had climbed onto the top of a tree, Maxwell saw the gleam of the weapon and ran towards him with great speed. Maxwell had reached a distance of twenty yards between him and his opponent when the grenade had hit the illusion. Within the second of it hitting, Maxwell blocked all light from entering Vince's eyes blinding him and hopefully confusing him.

Knowing his opponent was blind, Maxwell jumped into the air to where he was about fifteen feet higher than Vince so that if he were to fall, he would still be able to see Vince. It was then he used his Divine Weaponry technique to superheat the bullet in his pistol and the cutlass in hand. He took aim and fired right at Vince's chest

Last edited by Maxwell on Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re:   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Suddenly Vince found himself unable to see while trying to figure it out he unknowingly slipped and fell off the branch ...BANG! Vince heard a shot being fired as he hit the ground in an attempt to escape he rolled to his right, but it still wasn't enough and he was shot in the left leg "Aghh! Mother frakin son of a bitch!" Vince yelled with a series of slurs. He began to feel a burning sensation..."Ow, Ow....OW!!! FUCKING FIRE!!!" Blind he try to find his flask of booze and attempts to pull out his sword...." Shit, Shit, SHIT!" he was trying to hurry confused by his blindness... when he poured it all out onto the sword he threw the flask away and lit it on his now burning pants.... "Ok Ok gotta act fast! FU--- HOT HOT!"

He laughed when he heard the roar of the fire in front of him... he begun to use Firefly, but realized he didn't know where the attacker was "Cheap little pig can't fight like a man." ... He tried to remember where the shot came from, took his best guess, and fired....
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Maxwell had dropped to the ground already to see a young boy fling fire into the air not even close to where he had been. Maxwell walked slowly through the grass towards his opponent. His pistol was holstered so all he had out was his glowing cutlass. With an air of elegance and destruction, he spoke when within ten feet of the boy who was beginning to catch fire completely.

"You call me a pig, why is that? Is it because you cannot perceive what is happening to you? Perhaps you should be enlightened as to what a true minuscule insect you are when in my very own presence. This is what happens when you anger your betters you little vagabond."

Maxwell, in an instant, changed the light filter around Vince's eyes into a bright and painful flash of light in order to disable and confuse him. After which Maxwell began glowing mainly from his chest and his skin became transparent. Vital organs, blood, even bones could be seen clearly. He had just made his Divine Appearance.
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re:   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Shocked, confused, scared, and most importantly, on FIRE! Vince didn't know what to do... he had gone from blind to a burning light that now filled eyes. He heard Maxwell's voice and after getting a speech he said calmly as the fire spread slowly from his leg to his body
"Well... I'm sure my flask of water won't do any good now...." starting with a mumble he slowly erupts into a laugh "YA HA HA HA! Holy crap Masters, you have to be shittin' me I'm not gonna die that easily!" he began charging at Maxwell with sword drawn... he obviously didn't make it to far, he fell down with a thud and let out a series of sickening groans...the bright light in his eyes died down...
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:28 pm

Maxwell walked within five feet of his opponent, standing over his head and watching as Vince screamed a horrible scream. Horrible enough to even make Maxwell's skin crawl. The fire continued to spread and it was obvious that this battle was done. Maxwell sighed with his head hung low, eyes narrow trying to avoid making any eye contact. He spoke in a quite voice not caring if his opponent heard or not, for it was not meant for Vince's ears, but Maxwell's.

"I did not wish for this to happen to you in such a manner for suffering is a thing no one should wish on one another. I do wish, though, that we had met under different circumstances so that this entire episode could have been avoided. Unfortunately, there are some things that even I do not forgive and your behavior is one of them and I will not allow you to go unpunished. I regret to tell you that I can not promise you that you will live, but I can promise you that I will make your death as painless and as quick as I can right now. Please, do not hate me..."

A bright orb soon forms in the palm of Maxwell's right hand as he bent down onto one knee. Knowing that his opponent was still blinded and incapable of doing anything, Maxwell looked slightly away. With his right hand raised over his opponent's head, he slowly lowered it hoping to hear nothing but the sound of burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Vince Owens

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

Vince felt no pain, he began to believe all of his senses were now dead... he realized he would go next. A sharp pain shot through him and then calm... "The peaceful waves splashing, the birds chirping so peaceful.... perfect harmony...." breathing slowed to a stop..... he heard something near him move and then even more heat "Really more flames?" ....nothing

Vince's head was gone, his body burned, he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Maxwell shook his head, got up, and walked away.

"What a pity..."

WINNER IS MAXWELL!!!

Cheers of the adoring fan girls ring in the background~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters   Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince Owens vs. Maxwell Masters
Page 1 of 1