One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Isshō DONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaffe
Bounty: 140,000,000
Jaffe

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm

----------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack Isshō
Alias/Nicknames: "Fire Angel" Jack
Job/Occupation: Doctor
Affiliation: Pirate
Crew: Master Pirates - Captain Maxwell
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Jack is a very cold, callous, dispassionate figure, and is rather aloof, brooding, and indifferent, willing to harm both his comrades and enemies should they ever get in his way. He refers to anyone he does not find interesting as "trash" and treats them as expendable. When he is with his crew, what is at the moment only him, and some interested dudes, he loves to party, and just chill. If he gets into fight, he likes to get messy..

Jack has a strange habit of killing victims he is particularly interested in by stabbing them with his bare hand in the same location as his tattoo "Dead, but still chill." is, as stated by some of his friends. Whether he is consciously aware of this habit or not is unknown. During a speech to one of his friends, he claims he does not believe in human emotions, which he refers to as the "heart", reasoning that if his eye cannot see them, then they do not exist. These words, and much of Jack' overall behavior, can lead one to assume that he is a firm believer in the concept of materialism. In the last seconds of his life, he seemed to have finally found his own "heart" and understood feelings.

His cold demeanor allows him to stay completely calm and in control in most situations, and he is not easy surprised or caught off-guard. However, he does not seem to comprehend the human trait of fighting against all odds or the very concept of a Human heart/emotions; during his latest battle with humans, he completely overwhelms them after releasing his powers, yet one thug continues to fight on regardless. This briefly causes him to lose his cool, causing him to shout at the thug out of frustration that "to continue fighting is pointless". He then uses his true power, in an attempt to show him "true despair". He also seems to contradict himself, telling the thug that it's natural for humans to mimic homunculis to become stronger; but they will never be the equal of hollows, though the homunculi are doing much of the same by imitating gods.

Jack is also highly perceptive, cunning, and analytical. During his and his Friend's first visit to the human "world", as he likes to call it, he makes several surprisingly accurate remarks on the humans who confronted them.

Jack seems to be demanding as well, such as when he came to thug's chamber and ordered him to eat a meal an homunculi servant brought in, claiming that, it was his "duty" to stay alive. When the thug hesitated, he threatened to force the food down his throat, or strap him to a table and feed him via an IV. This also implies that, while he prefers not to dirty his hands, Jack is fully capable of committing truly abhorrent and inhumane actions without feeling any shred of remorse or hesitation.

He also is very agile, and somehow, he knows the weakpoints of human, very closely. He has been working in hospital.

Birth date: Unknown-
Birthplace: North-Blue, Island unknown.}
Family/Relatives: All dead.

He would want to join Maxwell's pirates Very Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------
Girls.
Blood.
Music.

Dislikes:
Annoying people.

Hobbies:
None.

Favorite Food:
Pizza.

Favorite Music:
Metal.

Special Skill:
When he was working at hospital, he got somewhat information about human's weakspots.
He is very agile.

-----------------------------------------
Appearance: Jack Isshō DONE Manga210

Height: 192cm.

Weight: 73kg.

Blood Type: A

Body Type: Average

Character Strength: Godly. (Read my rp, if it helps :3)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biography:

When Jack was a child, he were usually fighting, or just spending time, travelling, and walking around.. Or sleeping.

There isnt much to say about Jack, when he was a child, but when he were 15 years old, something happened. Jack went to hospital, and started to work there. After one year of studying and working, something tragedic happened. Militants killed his family. This were something that he didnt like, at all. He became really cold, and went after the militants. The leader of them was someone called "Blackskull Bull". Jack started to train, and decided to include his new skills with his fighting. After half year training, he were ready. He were armed only with his fists. He had created own way to fight.

He started to travel. When he reached their last destination, it were like he would have found Gol D. Roger's treasure. Jack were grinning. He went to the doors, and guards hesitated to let him in. Jacques glared into the other guard's eyes. There were two words that left Jack's mouth.

"Fuck. You."

The guard tried to shoot Jack, and in a blink of an eye, Jack's hand were on his chest, and went through. Other guard shot on Jack, and Jack fast went to ground, the guard shot his friend. The expression of guard were scared and his skin were pale. Jack fastly used his palm to crush his nose. The guard fell to ground. He took the gun, and reloaded it. It took a while, but when it was done, the lock of door were shot down. Jack walked inside of the little camp.

"Boo."

He said, as he ambushed two guards. He punched them on their backs, making them to lean backwards, then he hit them on their necks. Two dead guards. Jack continued his way towards the boss' tent. Jack went inside, and the tent were empty. He saw only crate, that got a paper on it. "Do not touch." Jack opened it, and found a Devil Fruit. He didnt know what it was, and he took a bite from it. "BLARGH!" He said, and tried to spit the fruit off from his mouth. He forgot it fastly, and continued his chase.

At last, after many guards, he found the leader. He went in front of him, looking him at eyes. "Remember me?!" He said, and in a blink of an eye, his hand were on his neck. He threw him on the wall, and turned towards him. He started to feel strange, and he gave a look at his hands. They were on somekind of fire. Jack grinned, and looked at the boss of the enemy. He wanted to try something. He put his hand on fist, and punched towards his enemy. There were little fireball on the air, flying towards his enemy. It exploded, and set the tent on fire. Jack started to run away, as he heard guards screaming for help and running towards the tent.

Jack escaped, alive, with Devil Fruit powers.
Fighting style: Fists, Fruit powers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RP Sample:
This is from naruto rpg site, so i hope it doesnt matter.

Spoiler:

E: I edited the avatar, the first one was corrupted
EE: Changed it again.. The last one didnt went too good with my profile and bio and so on :3

Last edited by Jaffe on Sat May 22, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Bounty: 750,000,001
Maxwell

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:40 am

This sheet seems so...Unoriginal. Your early history matches Roanoa Zolo's almost exactly. For the entire thing, it almost seems as if you just copied and pasted from some other site...Please be more original.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:18 am

Let us begin shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly, let's stay consistent. You constantly refer to yourself as both Jack and Jacques. Is Jacques. Is Jacques the character's full name? Or is it another alias? Please make changes accordingly. If it is an alias, say so in the section devoted to nicknames and aliases.

Personality
Also, the part about considering those beneath him as "trash" is a good point. Such a vain character would fit well in Maxwell's crew. I would recommend rewriting the personality to emphasize that point. Remember, even a "bad" trait like vanity can make for an interesting character.

Another trait you could emphasize is the character's nihilistic views on emotions. How he feels about emotions could be used to give the character a cold, calculating feel to him.

Also the bit at the end about the homunculi. While serving to show a certain side of the character, does not fit. This is unless... you're character has the habit of creating mad blasphemies of medicine. If you gave your character a Doctor Frankenstein-like quality, it would all work out. But this would require a total rewrite of the character's past.

Biography
You say you want to be a doctor for Maxwell's crew. Yet, your character's history holds no indication of such. The character did not study under a doctor, and he apparently showed no interest in learning the medical sciences. In fact, the entire biography seems to lead you character to the path of a swordsman or some other martial artist.

Now, you could change your character to be another swordsman. BUT! I wouldn't recommend it. We have so many swordsmen already... another one would be lost in the crowd. I would recommend a complete and total rewrite of your biography from scratch. Now, this may be difficult but the pay off will be worth it. You could include a great history which really sets you character up as a man of science. You could also have it were he can construct his own homunculi servant (for non-combat purposes, of course) and we should approve it.

Closing Remarks
If you rewrite you personality a bit, and create a new biography to better fit your character, you could become a dynamic, sinister doctor that overshadows even myself. If you need any help with ANY part of this process, I am certain that Maxwell will be happy to assist you. He is more knowledgeable with One Piece and its lore and is a more experienced role player, so feel free to hound him with questions and pleas for assistance as you improve your sheet.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptySat May 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Actually, don't hound me. I'd more then likely ignore it. If you have any questions, either post it in this thread, or discuss it with peers in the C-Box. I'm sure they'll have something to say.
Back to top Go down
Jaffe
Jaffe

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:36 am

Doneeee... Edited also :3
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Okay...I will allow this under the condition that I will be a bit more strict on your fruit. Mainly because I have enough members in my crew that have devil fruits.

So...APPROVED~!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:55 pm

If Maxwell approves, then I....

APPROVE!
Back to top Go down
Jaffe
Jaffe

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:14 am

YAY. Cookies for you two ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Isshō DONE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Isshō DONE   Jack Isshō DONE Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Isshō DONE
Page 1 of 1