One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Louizane Vs The Geist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louizane
Green Horn
Louizane

Louizane Vs The Geist Empty
PostSubject: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Lou walked in circles, waiting for her opponent to appear. She was in a small island, where no animal or living creature could live. It was a shady day, and she was looking around to see if anything was out of normal. She then sat down and and looked at the sky, wondering how her first fight could be. She knew she needed practice do that she was still weak in battles, and getting in a fight with a strong opponent would be fun and educative.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:08 am

Crawling like a mad, tendriled beast of the sea, an overwhelming miasma of fog and steam lurked upon horizon. The monster of a fog bank scoured in search of a foe. But, this monster was controlled by the whim of a frail looking old man. Seething with anger, Doctor Nikelgeist was engulfed in fog. His mind raced with deadly, dangerous thoughts about this woman who sent word to him of all people, requesting a duel.

The spit of of dirt that was the island upon which Louizane rested met the encroaching fog and as if on cue, a mad shrill sounded. High at first, the note rang with anger and frustration before sliding down into a lower, somber note as the edges of the mist licked at the woman's face. This eerie, sad note was reminiscent of some mournful tune played only at a funeral. And then, without cause all sound stopped. Hardened marines had fled in terror from less.

And then, when the silence was almost crushing and unbearable, there came a clacking. Footsteeps, calm one second and then clashing and clattering as if made from some skittering creature. The unnerving fact, though, was that these clattering "footsteps" came from soft, soundless sand. Then the skittering became louder, closing in on the girl and then bursting from the thinning mist came a calm, but fuming, Doctor. Pocketing his noisemaker that were just clacking and clattering, he drew his cane from his pocket and tapped the soft sand with it. "Giiirl... Death did not ssseek you. You sssought Death. Why?" Behind him, Nikelgeist dragged a sharp metal saw, carving a path in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Louizane
Green Horn
Louizane

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:40 pm

Louzaine felt fear, She knew she picked on a fight with a strong opponent, but didnt budge, she wouldnt show a sign of fear. Never. Those sounds were terrifying, but not deadly. Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her, stood up and turned around. She heard calmly what the old man had to say, and quietly answered: "Ossan(Old man, for those who dont know what that means), you don't scare me in a bit, although I will say your preety tough, as for your question, I'll answer it with another one: Why did you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

"Why...? Hmm-sss. Grr. You ask questions of me!? Do you even know what I am!!?" The Geist let his head drop, his ebony glasses sliding off his face and hitting the sand. With a hasty jerk, Nikelgeist looked towards the girl. The endless, gaping pools of blackness where his eyes once were stared at the girl. Mist rolled out of them and his mouth once he opened it to let loose a low hiss.

"Do you know who I am!?" As the mad doctor spoke, his hissing continued and the heat of the mist rose sharply. Trembling now, Nikelgeist shook and tremored in what seemed like raise. In response the mist grew hot. He was the mist. The mist was him. And then when the heat immediately around Nikelgeist came near boil, all sound stopped again. The air chilled to near freezing. Ice hung from the doctor's face, and small icicles hung from the caverns that were his eyes. "That's better... death isn't hot. Death isn't warm. It is cold. Oh ssso cold."

And Nikelgeist began to move, shambling slowly like an old man should. Between the sound of the saw being dragged and the slow shallow breathing of the man, the only sound was that of him sliding his cane shut into a smaller shape. Holding the compressed cane out in front of him, the sharp point threatened the young woman. "Come... don't ssstruggle. I'll end this quickly..."

As he shambled like a ghoul, his face became clearer. It, too, was ghoulish. His flesh hung off his bones like a mask, the ice clung to his face, and his slow, raspy breathing expelled vile, white mist. One who could stand the sight without fleeing in terror could easily see why there were legends of the deadly "White Death" that haunted the oceans.
Back to top Go down
Louizane
Green Horn
Louizane

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Ok, now that was creepy, although it wasn't scary. temperatures didnt matter much to a girl made out of ash, but looked at the dock as he morphed into the mist. It was quite interesting to see and quite creepy. "I do know who you are. You are one of the 4 emperors, right? well, I called because of that, you know. I just don't get along with the "death" thing. so lets get started!!!" With a menacing look on her face, Lou suddenly ducked, and then, fastly, shout: "Hai Hai no... ERUPTION!!" The whirlwind of ash coming out from Lou's hands was sent fast towards the doc. Even though she knew that throwing the first blow wasn't a good idea, but she had a back-up plan anyways.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Nikelgeist
Doctor Nikelgeist

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:41 pm

The ancient mad doctor never expected the girl to go without a fight, her retaliation was predicted but her Devil Fruit powers were surprising. Cackling all the while, the surprisingly nimble Nikelgeist leaped into the air, and again leapt by collecting the thick water vapor in the air underfoot.

This height left him out of the blast radius of the deadly ash. High in the air, obscured slightly by his mist, he dove with his cane pointed at the girl. The aging Nikelgeist resembled a harpoon, plummeting like a sharp harpoon towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louizane Vs The Geist   Louizane Vs The Geist Empty

Back to top Go down

Louizane Vs The Geist
Page 1 of 1