One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Regards to Non-Moderators Posting In Applications...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doctor Nikelgeist
Bounty: 690,000,000
Doctor Nikelgeist

In Regards to Non-Moderators Posting In Applications... Empty
PostSubject: In Regards to Non-Moderators Posting In Applications...   In Regards to Non-Moderators Posting In Applications... EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:22 pm

--------------------------
Concerning All Members
No posting in any applications unless you're a Mod or an Admin.

-------------------------
This rule needs to be made concerning members posting in other's applictions. Some of you are more astute and well versed in One Piece and other anime. Myself especially may not notice a duplicate Devil Fruit or a character cross-over at first glance. Should any member notice a breach of rules or protocal in a Character Application, Devil Fruit Application, etc. I implore you to PM a Mod or Admin. You WILL NOT be reprimanded even if your claims prove unsubstantiated. We always need help.

However, please refrain from posting in the infringing application. Only Mods or higher are allowed from here on to post in any application with the exception of the original poster. This is to prevent arguments and other altercations.

I thank you for your time, and hope that this rule won't dissuade anyone from blowing the whistle on a rule breaking application.
Back to top Go down

In Regards to Non-Moderators Posting In Applications...
Page 1 of 1