One Piece: Race To Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original One Piece role play site where you can explore the freedom of the seas as your own One Piece character.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under The Sun

Go down 
+8
Aden Williams
Vince Owens
Arthur D. Shaw
Saigo
Enigma
Siko
White Bat Akito
Maxwell
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxwell
Bounty: 750,000,001
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Another day in the fine city of Loguetown and Maxwell was laying on a blanket which was laid out on the end of a dock right by his ship. The sound of gunfire, metal clashing, and people screaming rang in the background. It was almost music to his ears as he sipped his wine and read one of his favorite books: "A Brave New World".

The sun was resting on the horizon, thus it was not too bright to blind anyone. Everything seem close to perfect.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerp.darkbb.com
White Bat Akito
Bounty: 245,000,000
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:17 pm

Akito stepped off his dingy, and onto the dock. Hanging on his belt was Shashu, but his Bat Blade lay on the bottom of his boat. His white hair was messy, waving ever-so-slightly. His shirt was white and buttoned almost all the way to the top. His pants were black, with a black belt around them. His feet were bare.

e looked around briefly, before starting to walk to Lougetown.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Maxwell lifted his head slightly from the text of the book to see a young man who obviously didn't belong. He whistled to gain the boy's attention and jerked his head, mentioning him to come near. After which he continued sipping his wine.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Akito looked over at the sound of the whistle, and saw a man drinking wine and sitting down on the dock. The man jerked his head, obviously telling Akito to come over to where he was. Akito blinked, before walking over. He stood over the man awkwardly. "Yes?" He asked, unsure of what the man wanted.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:36 pm

Maxwell looked up, making eye contact with the young boy. Seeing his stature and raggedy attire, he couldn't help but feel the need to make contact with someone so out of place.

Hello there. Care for a drink?"

Maxwell gestured towards the wine glass and opened bottle that sat beside him.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySat May 08, 2010 6:10 pm

(He isn't really wearing raggedy attire. xD It's formal wear, but he's wearing it kind of casually.)

Akito squinted, unsure if he should accept the offer from a man he just met. His common sense said NO! really loudly, but his thirst said Why not? We're thirsty. He blinked a few times, and stood there thinking about it. Finally he sat down on the blanket. He couldn't sense anything wrong about the man. He wouldn't accept a drink at first, but if the man turned out to be trustworthy then he might. "No thank you. I'm not thirsty." He said politely. He sat there awkwardly, glancing around.
Back to top Go down
Siko
Bounty: 315,000,000
Siko

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Siko, attracted by the noise (The sound of gunfire, metal clashing, and people screaming rang in the background), had come to see what was actually happening hire. He stood on the roof of one of the nearby buildings. He watched with interest to the docks. In his hand he held a wanted poster. The wanted poster of Maxwell Ian Masters.
"So, this is him? I wasn't expecting to see him hire."
After these words the young pirate smiled broadly. He wasn't sure exactly what he wanted to do, but he knew that to meet a man that wanted does not happen often. For now he would watch him from afar to see what kind of a person is he. Siko was curious about that.
"750,000,001 beri..." he said. It sounded worried and even a little scared. "...BUT WHY DID THEY ADD THE ONE BERI?!"
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Maxwell shrugged at the boys refusal and sipped from his glass. After emptying it, he sighed softly and placed it down in front of him along with the book. Lay on his side and being propped by his elbows, he looked up at the boy and asked:

"So young man, what brings you out here to Loguetown? You do know it's in a bit of a state of chaos, right? So tell me what someone like you might be looking for here."

He knew someone was watching from behind him, but sensed nothing hostel and paid no mind to it.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Bounty: 35,000

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:54 am

Eager for a drink, Enigma hops off the ship. He calls out,

"I'll take the drink."

Aware of the new concentration of people, he makes sure his blade with him before joining the group.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Akito was about to answer Maxwell's question when another man walked up. "I'll take the drank." The man said. Akito, feeling like it wouldn't be his place to answer this question, looked at Maxwell. Akito sat cross-legged, his sword still strapped to his waist, and his backpack on his back. Akito looked back at the man, then back at Maxwell.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Maxwell smiled slightly as Enigma came down. It was nice to be around the Skypian for they were such a rare race. He took the bottle and poured two glasses and after took a swig from the bottle himself. Setting the bottle back down, he sat upright and handed one glass to his crew mate and one to his guest.

He looked at his guest, making eye contact, and spoke with a bit of elegance. "Just drink...It would be rude for me not to offer and rude for you not to accept, so why not just be civil in times such as these? Isn't that right Enigma?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Enigma chugs the drink and licks his newly wet lips. He answers his captain, "Of course. No need to get excited when outside of battle. Relax while you live."

Following Maxwell's formality, Enigma asks the cross-legged person, "Would you care for a drink as well? This commotion isn't about you (I hope), so you can relax as well."
Back to top Go down
Siko
Bounty: 315,000,000
Siko

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:35 pm

Siko's curiosity was satisfied for now. He turned and walked to another part of town. When he reached the end of the roof, he just jumped down. There was no collision with the ground to be heard.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Akito looked back at Enigma, then sighed. If it came to it he could try and clense his blood with his 'Blood Form' and his sword. Though he doubted there was any poison in the bottle of wine. "Alright." He said, shrugging. "Why not?" He raised the glass to his lips, and sniffed it. Nothing smelled off. He looked up at Maxwell, then at Enigma, before taking a sip of the drink. The dark red liquid slid down his throat, and he held his breath for two seconds. After 2 seconds he exhaled. It didn't seem like there was anything wrong with the wine. It didn't taste, or smell, off at all. "Thanks." He mumbled, taking another sip of the drink.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Maxwell smiles as his guest accepted his offer of hospitality and crossed his arms. His guest seemed young, yet something about him was a bit off. Maxwell couldn't quite put his finger on it. Was it his appearance, perhaps it was how he arrived alone, or perhaps it was simply the strange aura about him. Either way, he was interesting.

"So, may I inquire as to what brings you here as well as your name? Mine is Maxwell, Maxwell Ian Masters."
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Akito took another sip of wine before lowering his hand. He raised his head a bit to look at Maxwell. He wiped his mouth with the back of his free hand, before speaking: "My name is Akito. Hakumari Akito. I came here to gather information about the All Blue." He said. He figured it was best to leave out the fact that he was looking for information on not only the All Blue but Raftel, the Kingdom of Bliss, and the True History.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Admiral
Saigo

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:25 pm

"Once upon a time, a Swordsman embarked on a journey to Loguetown..." A voice would begin to narrate far off at a distance, not heard by anyone. "To attain one bounty he so desired badly. The crowded ship on which this Swordsman sailed..."

A ship could be seen far off the distance at the docks. It clearly had one mast chopped off, several broken wooden boards from it's structure as a hazy fog enveloped it. A small dotted figure stood on top of the bow of the ship with both hands clasped together as if it were a prayer of sorts.

"It's crew massacred in their entirety along the way. Skirred over wave after wave, amid the mist, in a heedless jaunt;" The narration dragged on as an ominously sinister voice was given out. Trailing off.

The ship begins approaching the docks, it was by far massive. Best described a galleon, as a tattered jolly roger was raised high up, with blood smeared across the pirate icon. Were the height of this massive ship to be described, it'd tower over the drunken Maxwell by 80 feet. The ship itself speeding towards the docks with its remaining masts open with their sails, brimming with wind to push it onwards.

"At length, the ship made port in Loguetown, awash with corpses and a lone Swordsman. The name of the ship was Wukou. Haidao in Ribenese." The hands that were united together to make it seem so the figure with the straw hat and clothing that are black and Oriental was trailing off his prayers, as a maniacal grin would form up from his features.

"Amen."

The ship's frontal hull crashes against the dock piers where the measly pirates had their fun and games, especially the Emperor Maxwell. The lousiest of them all. The ship itself continued moving forward as the docks were being wrecked by such a large structure, until it had reached the stony part of the docks that finally stopped the ship. The angle of the ship was set so the Emperor's ship was still intact, though it was mostly coincidental.

Leaping off the ship whilst drawing out Shaku, holding it by his right hand only, the almost-blind Admiral lands on the stony ground of the somewhat intact pier. Having caused chaos in the lawless Loguetown that might later on warrant a Buster Call to demolish this entire town to the ground. The swordsman was at a point more inland than the wooden docks the Emperor took rest on.

"Ye dogs, which blighter here is Maxwell? Where is his crew and friends? I am the black Devil that came to roll heads and pile mountains of bodies for their sins against the World Government." The man with the gray irises beckoned out in his most jovial tone. Making his appearance in the port an obvious one as his black Haori bore the crest of the Marines, emblazoned right there.
Back to top Go down
Maxwell
Maxwell

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Smiling at the fact that his guest trusted him enough to speak his name, Maxwell felt at ease. It was then that a spec appeared on the horizon, within seconds the spec became a dot, and the dot then became a ship, then the ship became a galleon. It obviously had no intentions of slowing down so without a word Maxwell grabbed his book and activated his shoes zooming to the end of the docks at a good twenty five miles per hour.

After jumping onto the stone Maxwell turned around about fifty yards in. The tattered ship crashed into the stone, stopping almost completely. His ship was narrowly missed but tossed by the waves far off on the other side of the ship. It would take some effort to get there in a hurry.

A robed man jumped down off the ship and landed on the broken docks. In mixed company, the man asked for him.

I'm a dog and a blighter? I have better things to worry about than this fool. I will give him a taste though.

Maxwell stepped forward to let it be known who he was. "Hello there...What is it you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:52 am

Aware of the events taking place, Enigma turns to Akito.

"Relax, Maxwell has everything under control."

Glad to have checked earlier, Enigma doesn't worry about his blade. He sits down cross-legged and watches.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Akito turned his head around to look at the pirate that had just crashed into the dock. The man had asked for Maxwell, whom had responded and gone over to the dock. Akito was about to stand up to check on his boat when Enigma had stopped him. "Relax, Maxwell has everything under control." Enigma told him. Akito nodded, and started to sit back down when he remembered his sword. "My sword!" He exclamed quietly. He stood up, and walked a little ways to where the two men were, stopped, then started walking around them to he could get to his boat - And his sword. That jerk! If anything happened to my boat that guy WILL PAY! Akito thought furiously. As he reached the other side of Maxwell and the other pirate he saw his dingy. It was rocking dangerously hard, but seemed fine. He slowly walked up to it, hoping the pirates would ignore him, and saw that it and his sword were fine. He breathed a sigh of relief, and sat down on the dock, watching Maxwell and the newly arrived pirate.
Back to top Go down
Saigo
Admiral
Saigo

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:14 pm

Though not seeing him, as he can only see in blurs, he heard of the presence from Maxwell. Turning the direction of his body to face Maxwell, for the most part, looking at him with his grayed iris. An indication that he is blind, as his upper part of his face was shaded by his straw hat. Taking steps towards the Emperor with his sword drawn to his side, as if it were dragged from the stance he took with it with his one hand.

"Oho? What I want? I don't want anything, it's just that the Marines want me to want to kill you so I get what I want in order to attain what they want and in a sense, harbor all wants." He announced, "I want you to draw out your sword and want to kill me, give it all your want to murder, all impulses, and I might just want to give some effort in this rather unwanted and mundane battle."

The sword was raised in front of the figure drabbed in black, lowered back down to it's original stance now, "Unsheathe that blade of yours out, Maxwell, and let's have this supposed battle of ours. Perhaps you will live to your legendary Emperor name of the seas, or perhaps disappoint, or perhaps do neither and surprise me, or perhaps do none of those, oho, truly this is quite the random equation." He proclaimed, stabbing the stony ground with the sword as it let out a sizzle, raising it upwards to be held out in front with both hands, grasping unto the hilt of his katana tightly.

Those two other pirates? They weren't paid much attention to for that part simply because they were nothing but small fries, but a small pebble amidst titans, in this man's eye. Not worth an effort to be given out. He had noted them and their position simply from the sound of their voices, that thusly because of his rather ailing condition that has befallen him, strengthened him, and cursed him; Near blindness.
Back to top Go down
Arthur D. Shaw
Bounty: 610,000,000
Arthur D. Shaw

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:51 pm

========> Shell Island

Without warning three large cannonballs crashed into the docks around the assembled combatants and non-combatants throwing up clouds of dust and debris. The dust was present only for a moment before a great gust blew across the the port clearing the air and revealing a crimson pirate ship just off shore. The Western Wind slowly drifted into earshot. Arthur D. Shaw stood confidently at the bow of his ship, one foot braced against the railing. Though difficult to see through his thick beard, a small smirk was etched upon his lips. Shaw was going to enjoy this. I'd like one of you two remain on board and man the canons. If things start to turn against us, blast the whole bloody dock!

Arthur left the decision of who would stay up to vince and William as he formed a small tornado around each of his calves and took off into the air and towards ports. He landed gracefully with a soft tap on Maxwell's right. Shaws eyes were fixed upon Saigo as he slowly drew forth his oar and placed it's blade upon the ground. Admiral Saigo, it's a peasure to meet you face to face. It will be a greater pleasure to watch the light drain from you eyes. Shaw brought his oar up and rested it on his right shoulder and offered Maxwell a sidelong glance. It's been a while Maxwell. I didn't expect to find you here. Having a bit of trouble with the Admiral?
Back to top Go down
Vince Owens
Bounty: 15,000
Vince Owens

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Owens was a little shocked at the sudden action. He looked around and then suddenly at Matthews "I'm gonna stay here. I can handle the cannons better than you anyway." He stared at William.
Owens quickly nodded assuming that William wouldn't mind. Vince quickly ran to the cannons noticing the crowds over on the docks, and loud yelling and commotion coming from them. "Dammit I wanted excitement, but this is a bit too much too fast." ....
Back to top Go down
Aden Williams
Admiral
Aden Williams

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Aden was just on transfer from the west blue, it seems there were a lot of pirates wandering around in the east blue that needed to be squashed. The rising admiral of the west was obviously the best choice for the job considering the other admirals had failed, and the pirates even kept a town all for themselves it was despicable. Aden was on a simple marine frigate nothing out of the ordinary; he hadn’t been issued a new ship or crew, and his old one was left in the west blue under the command of his first mate. The crew was good so they would be able to keep up the job patrolling the area for any stragglers in the clean west.

Aden had been in-route to Shell town the capital of the marines in the east to get his bearings on how things were going with a marine ship came into view hailing the frigate that Aden had been on. Apparently some pirates had just left shell town heading for Lougetown a place where things had already heated up in battle. Aden of course jumped at the chance. The man they were chasing was part of the three emperors with an extremely large bounty on his head. Perfect chance for him to make a name for himself in the east by taking down someone with a huge bounty on their heads.

Aden sighed as the finally reached the islands port of Lougetown the dust was flying in the air as a crimson ship unloaded it’s main cannons on the dock. Aden turned to the captain of the frigate and briefly described that he would be taking a dingy a shore and that he should get out of here while he could do so. Aden hopped into the dingy and took off towards the shore rowing like a maniac. He could see the skirmish so he decided to start to assess the situation and it seemed like there was another marine on shore engaging the pirates the symbol clearly defined on his Haori. Aden’s own marine symbol was visible on his cardigan like jacket.

Aden got on the shore and headed toward the skirmish “ ‘Ello chaps is there some sort of disagreement I can help with here, or would you Maxwell Bounty: 750,000,001 berries and Arthur D. Shaw Bounty: 610,000,000 berries want to turn yourselves into me?” Aden smirked in there directions giving a nod to the marine a man whom he did not know the rank of.
Back to top Go down
White Bat Akito
White Bat Akito

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Akito's throat tightened uncomfortably. Things were getting quite interesting... in a strange sort of way. Of course, if things got really dangerous he would have to get out of there... fast! But for now it seemed like there was no immediate danger. He could relax... for now.

Akito sat cross-legged, his arms behind him with his hands on the deck. He leaned back onto his arms, and watched the scenario. Blowing a strand of white hair out of his eyes, he ignored the cannon fire that went off from another admiral's ship. He glanced around, before fixing his attention back on Maxwell and Saigo, ignoring the newly arrived people as well as the cannon fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under The Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under The Sun   Under The Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Under The Sun
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece: Race To Glory :: The World :: East Blue :: Loguetown-
Jump to: